Creative professional with extensive project experience from start to finish. Talents include writing, video editing, and production management. Possess strong ability to evaluate written content for commercial and entertainment value.
Track record of initiative, and achievement-strong collaboration skills, expanding job description boundaries, volunteering and being selected for positions of responsibility within chosen field.
Adobe Premier Pro
DSLR Cannon Cameras
Assistant Director of Program Content
A Thoughtful Hour
01/01/2011 - 02/01/2013
- Wrote scripts for program content.
- Acted as liaison between company and heads of broadcast networks
- Worked directly with graphic team to create professional animations
- Managed production schedules daily.
- Maintained company website and social media platforms.
- Directed children for the screen.
- Assembly editor of program sequences.
- Researched topics, conducted interviews, and obtained legal clearances and releases.
2010 - present
2010 - present
Film Saints, LLC.
05/01/2011 - 07/01/2012
- Shooting b-roll footage
- Assiting lead photographers with lighting and lenses
- Production set-up and tear down.
University of Montana
B.A. Media Arts 2008
Representative Coursework: Non-Linear Editing, Creation of a Media
Story, Stop Motion Animation Techniques, Experimental Film,
Documentary:Theory and Practices, Introduction To Motion Design,
Visions of Film, Fundamentals of Digital Image